Client: Tag and Tap
Category: Mobile Application
Technologies: Android, iOS, Hybrid, Objective-C, AVKit, ServerSQLite, RESTful
Tag and Tap App allows iPhone users who previously did not have the capability to connect via NFC with digital content. This digital content is housed in NFC chips that are inside products that allow personal gifts and products come to life with digital messages via links, videos, personal messages, and more. A simple tapping of the NFC product is all that is needed for the Tag and Tap App to read the digital message.
Our app supports NFC types: Ntag 203, 210, 210u, 212, 213, 213TT, 215, 216, Ultralight, Ultralight C, Ultalight EV1, DesFire, FeliCa, ICode.
To scan for the NFC tag with your iPhone, Tag and Tap App will automatically fulfill the NDEF message through content centered actions. For example, the Tag and Tap App will record the link in your browser history and open the link within the browser. To read a vcard the app will record it in your contacts on your phone (the phone will prompt you through these actions).
1. Download VCards with Name, Telephone Numbers, Email Addresses, Websites, Company Positions, and more.
2. Load links into third party browsers.
3. Load URLs into the default browser.
4. Save information for later viewing.
5. Share information from the app such as your name, email, phone numbers, and SMS. Published Links: IOS: apps.apple.com/us/app/tag-and-tap/id1495229359 Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devhouse.nfcapp